Monday, August 3, 2009

One more day...

Just one more day in Russia for me.  Tomorrow we've got a get together at the school at 10-12 to sing songs and tell jokes in Russian (oh joy).   Then, at 4pm, we are all going out to a dinner together.  The people doing internships will be here for a couple more weeks, so I suppose it is a bit of an anti-climax, but for the rest of us, we are looking forward to a fairly light last day.

Wendesday moring I leave here bright and early (and thanks to Russia's northern latitude, it really will be bright).   I'll be home sometime in the evening EST.

I want to remind everyone that is interested that I will probably make around 3 more posts or so after I return posting on some highlights of the trip that I didn't fully talk about in my posts, and to post links to more pictures from the trip.  So, if you are intersted, keep checking for a week or so after I get back.  Alternatively, most of you will see me in person sooner or later, so bug me about it then (but not too much please!).

Poka!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you and yes...I will be bugging you. What are Aunts for! Safe trip Doug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sort of anti-climatic but we will miss you!

    ReplyDelete